Sales Agent Germany
You would like to contact the manufacturer and apply for the agency offer? Then please verify now.
Now is the right time to join!
We are on a roll! Among the fastest-growing company in the Automotive Spare Parts Aftermarket Industry.
You will be integrated in the EMEA team, reporting to our Sales Director.
Job purpose: develop sales across the Company’s portfolio, to new customers within Germany, achieving agreed sales targets; to ensure client needs are met, and to contribute to the overall Company success.
Good knowledge of the automotive aftermarket market is required.
What you bring:
- To be an effective member of the Sales Team
- To account manage existing business, taking responsibility for full after sales support
- To develop the product range of existing customers
- To identify and explore new potential business opportunities; gathering market and customer information;
- To deliver agreed sales targets in line with overall sales goals
- To build strong relationships with existing and new clients to ensure delivery of a high value customer experience
- To support the finance team in credit control / payment resolution
- To visit customers and investigate / address any complaints / queries
- To prepare for customer visits to the company and arrange meetings
- To visit potential customers to demonstrate products
- To act as a contact between the Company and its existing/potential customers / markets;
Fluent in German, English (written and spoken) Italian language (preferred)
Product Ranges and ProductsEngineering: Vehicles: Motorized vehicles, motor vehicle equipment
Miscellaneous: Export representatives
Customers and Target GroupsOther, Vehicle industry, automotive, commercial vehicle construction